dated 15 September 2020
Haven Time Pty Ltd (“Haven Time”) ACN 639 951 198 respects to the privacy of individuals everywhere and expects others to respect our privacy.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
1. Information You Provide
Haven Time may collect, store and use the following kinds or information you provide directly to us:
- information you share directly with us when you create an account, fill out a form, submit or post content through our Services (as defined in our Terms of Service), purchase a membership, communicate with us via third-party platforms, request customer support, or otherwise communicate with us.
- personal information including your name, display name, username, biographical details, email address, business information, your content photos, posts and responses published by you, and
- any other information you choose to provide
Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain consent to both the disclosure and the processing of the personal information in accordance with this policy.
2. Information Collected Automatically When You Interact with Us
In some instances, we automatically collect certain information, including:
- membership purchase, including the purchase transaction, such as subscription details, purchase price, and the date of the transaction;
- how you access our website, including data about the device and network you use, such as your hardware model, operating system version, mobile network, IP address, unique device identifiers, browser type and version, referral source; and
- your activity on our website, such as access times, pages viewed and links clicked and, information, data and links stored/saved on our platform
3. Information Collected by Cookies and Similar Tracking Technologies
USE OF INFORMATION
Haven Time uses the information we collect to provide, maintain, and improve our Services including activities to:
- Create and maintain your Haven Time account;
- Administer www.myhaventime.com and business;
- Enable your use of the Services available on www.myhaventime.com;
- Process transactions and send related information, such as confirmations, receipts, and user surveys;
- Send you technical notices, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about services, and features offered by Haven Time and provide other information we think will interest you;
- Monitor and analyse trends, usage, and activities in connection with our www.myhaventime.com;
- Detect, investigate, and prevent security incidents and other malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity and protect the rights and property of Haven Time and others;
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you and relating to www.myhaventime.com;
- Keep www.myhaventime.com secure and prevent fraud;
- Verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of www.myhaventime.com including monitoring material uploaded to www.myhaventime.com;
- Debug to identify and repair errors in our Services;
- Comply with our legal and financial obligations; and
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected
SHARING OF INFORMATION
Haven Time shares personal information in the following circumstances or as otherwise described in this policy:
- if we believe that disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law or legal process, including lawful requests by public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements. If we are going to disclose your personal information in response to legal process, we will give you notice so you can challenge it (for example by seeking court intervention), unless we are prohibited by law or believe doing so may endanger others or cause illegal conduct. We will object to legal requests for information about users of our Services that we believe are improper;
- if we believe that your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies,
- if we believe that you have violated the law;
- if we believe it is necessary to protect the rights, property, and safety of Haven Time, our users, the public, or others;
- with our lawyers and other professional advisors where necessary to obtain advice or otherwise protect and manage our business interests;
- during negotiations concerning, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company;
- between and among Haven Time and our current and future parents, affiliates, and subsidiaries and other companies under common control and ownership;
Haven Time shares personal information between users of the Services through the www.myhaventime.com messaging, email and other collaborative functionality. For example, if you use our Services to publish content, post comments, send private notes or collaborate on content certain information about you will be visible to other users of the Service, such as your name, photo, biographical details, and information about your activities on our Services such as recent posts, approvals and responses.
Haven Time shares personal information with your consent or at your direction.
Haven Time will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to a third party for the purpose of their, or any other third party’s direct marketing.
Haven Time also shares aggregated or de-identified information that cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
SECURITY OF INFORMATION
Haven Time will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Haven Time will store all your personal information on our secure servers.
You acknowledge that transmission of information over the Internet is inherently insecure and Haven Time cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.
Users of www.myhaventime.com have the ability to store content that is actually hosted, created or published by a third party, but is embedded in the pages of the website (an “Embed”). When you interact with an Embed, it can send information about your interaction to the hosting third party just as if you were visiting the third party’s site directly.
1. Account Information
You may access, correct, delete and export your account information at any time at the Settings page of www.myhaventime.com. If you choose to delete your account, we will delete your account data within 14 days. Haven Time stores other personal data as long as necessary to carry out the purposes for which it was collected and to meet our legal, regulatory, or other compliance obligations or for legitimate business purposes.
You can usually adjust your browser settings to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that removing or rejecting cookies could adversely affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
3. Communications Preferences
You may opt out of receiving certain communications from us, such as newsletters, and activity notifications, by following the instructions in those communications or by adjusting your Settings page. If you opt out, Haven Time may still send you administrative emails, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
4. Mobile Push Notifications
With your consent, Haven Time may send push notifications to your mobile device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your mobile device.
ADDITIONAL DISCLOSURES FOR INDIVIDUALS IN EUROPE
If you are located in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), the United Kingdom, or Switzerland, you have certain legal rights and protections relating to the processing of your personal data, and this section applies to you.
1. Legal Basis for Processing
When Haven Time processes your personal data, we will do so for the following lawful reasons:
- to perform our responsibilities under our contract with you;
- when we have a legitimate interest in processing your personal data to operate our business or protect our interests (e.g., to improve our products and services, conduct data analytics, and communicate with you);
- to comply with our legal obligations;
- when we have your consent to do. When consent is the legal basis for our processing your personal data, you may withdraw such consent at any time
2. Data Retention
Haven Time stores personal data associated with your account as long as your account remains active. If you close your account, we will delete your account data within 14 days.
Haven Time stores other personal data as long as necessary to carry out the purposes for which it was collected and to meet our legal, regulatory, or other compliance obligations or for legitimate business purposes.
You have the right to request access to the personal data that Haven Time holds about you and to receive your data in a portable format, the right to ask that your personal data be corrected or erased, and the right to object to, or request that we restrict, certain processing.
To exercise your rights:
- you may at any time request an export of your personal information from the Settings page at www.myhaventime.com;
- you may correct information associated with your account from the Settings page at www.myhaventime.com, selecting Customize Your Interests to update your interests.
- you may withdraw consent by deleting your account at any time through the Settings page at www.myhaventime.com, (except to the extent that Haven Time is prevented by law from deleting your information).
- You may object at any time to the use of your personal data by contacting email@example.com
4. Queries or Complaints
If you have a concern about our processing of personal data that Haven Time is not able to resolve, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority where you reside. Contact details for your Data Protection Authority can be found using the links below:
For individuals in the EEA:
For individuals in Switzerland
For individuals in the UK:
The website www.myhaventime.com is owned and operated by Haven Time. Our principal place of business is Suite 5, 210 Lower Heidelberg Rd, Ivanhoe East, Victoria, 3079, Australia.